A great inbound marketer knows the importance of blogging. If you have been blogging for a while for your business or others you heard about guest blogging. Guest blogging is a perfect one to attract people and maximizing your site traffic too. If you are wavering to learn about this you reached the right place.
What Is Guest Blogging Anyway?
Guest blogging and guest posting are similar don’t get confused with that. Coming to guest blogging and posting are nothing but the act of writing content for another business site. Guest bloggers mostly write for the same blogs through their industry to attract traffic to their site, increase domain authority, brand awareness, credibility, and build relationships which plays a vital role in your business success.
Guest blogging provides mutual advantages for guest bloggers and the site hosting the guest content. This is a two-way process when you thought to get on guest blogging bandwagon you need to think about the featuring posts from guest bloggers on your own site too.
In simple words to say it’s old blogging itself. Guest blogging is when you write content freely and publish it on other blogs along with your author details. Why would people give their time and effort for free to others? It doesn’t make sense? Is it what you think? Do you know that guest blogging is in the field as a popular business strategy for many years which means there is something about it works?
How Does It Work?
Here the couple scenarios to show how guest blogging works correctly.
High-quality blog editors recognize your work in a certain subject and ask you to make a guest post for that blog. You will create great content and post on a site which gets traffic. Blogger publishes your guest post on social media to get more eyes on it.
2. Second Scenario
The next one is what a freelance writer do to post articles in traditional magazines. They search for ideas when they got selected they send the article to the magazine. Guest bloggers who like to pick unsolicited post check these tips.
- Writers look for good magazines that publish their work. So when you want to guest post check the blogs which have a good reputation post items related to your guest post idea.
- If the blog provides guidelines for toning guest posts Observe them. If the blog didn’t mention any guideline as an editor if they accept your post. Define yourself, qualifications, and pitch a guest post idea. If the editor contacted you for pitch then offer great content.
- Wait for their approval if you don’t hear from them send your guest post idea to others.
- Send guest post following format asked by an editor. If they asked for any changes, change it.
- Perfect posts have editorial calendars. When you are toning the guest blog think what the editor likes to publish a few months from the present day.
Does it Limitations?
- It can time consuming process. You need to blog regularly to see effected results.
- You might not know certain site audience which you write content for
- Guest blogger create their content with keywords but you can be penalized if you found by search engine operator